For those who liked my first posting. Here’s another batch:
- Never chew gum in Cairo.
- Don’t wear plaid to the dump.
- Always shake hands with an albino.
- Never play ping pong with a bobcat.
- Don’t blow your nose at an auction.
- Never give dental floss to a drifter.
- Never have pork on a third date.
- Don’t spear fish during lent.
- Never blow glass in September.
- Don’t trust a lefty garbage man.
- Never bet on a horse named Molasses.
- Never tip a billy goat.
- Don’t buy cheese from a Brazilian.
- Always wear pink before fasting.
- Don’t play cards with your plumber.
Want more crazy? Read Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader The World’s Gone Crazy